Our responsibility, in addition to offering you your favorite activities in the best conditions of comfort and safety, is to limit our impact on the environment. But what are we actually doing?
These are small things but they seem obvious and essential to us.
• Our boat, the Mokahora, does not have anti-fouling, even if some today are said to be "ecological" we think it is better to take Mokahora out of the water every day rather than use biocidal products. A little elbow grease rather than chemistry seems preferable to us.
• On board you will find your refreshments either in individual reusable water bottles or in bamboo thermos flasks.
• The glasses made available to you are made of 100% natural linen.
• Rather than imported biscuits stuffed with palm oil, we prefer to offer you local fruits full of vitamins.
• We only use environmentally friendly products for rinsing and cleaning equipment.
• Moorings are not necessary since a sailor is present at each outing.
• The t-shirts and products available in "the shop" are all made of 100% organic cotton