The east coast between Hitiaa and Tautira offers a wide choice of dive sites varied in relief and species. Currently we can offer you about ten different sites but the list is growing regularly.
- Les Roses de Pueu: Dive on a beautifully preserved coral reef between 20 and 50m (Lv2 minimum) which forms real coral roses. Levels 1 will be able to enjoy the shallower part of the site which also offers very beautiful corals, turtles.
- The Pueu drop-off: Accessible from Lv1. This site is an alternation of small drop-offs, faults, breaks which shelter a rich and varied fauna as well as very beautiful corals. We regularly come across a few white tip lagoon sharks.
- Maoti: Accessible from Lv1. It is a slight drop in gentle slope where the corals are preserved and the many and varied fish. It is not uncommon to come across certain species with more pelagic habits.
- The 12 M: Accessible from Lv2. Dive into this pass along the step located about 30m deep. The coral is only slightly developed there but the site is full of fish and sometimes offers some nice surprises coming or going offshore.
- Tautira Point: Accessible from Level 1. You will dive on a very preserved coral reef where wildlife abounds. Visibility is often very good.
- The Nursery: A group of juvenile gray sharks resident in this pass gave it its name. But they are not alone, lagoon whitetip sharks, sleeper sharks, school of trevallies, napoleons, contribute to the beauty of this site
- The gorgonian vault: Accessible from Lv1. It is a vertiginous drop off, covered with corals, in which there is a recess which shelters a multitude of gorgonians.
- The Tautira Pass